IFA jobs in UK - Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) jobs
IFA job ref :- Moorejobs 263 - Sponsored by Monster
IFAs (& Exceptional Mortgage Advisers) required to join an expanding UK Financial Group.
Part of a large and financially secure organisation and one of the largest Independent Financial Advisory firms in the UK, is currently seeking professional and experienced Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) and exceptional Mortgage Advisers.
Committed to their Independent status, our client is the ideal home for quality IFAs who want to work in a self employed environment yet still benefit from the comprehensive support services and lead generation activity they offer.
Our client has Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) located throughout the UK but with their large existing client bank and new lead generation opportunities they now need to strengthen the team even further by appointing more high quality Independent Financial Advisers.
In order to be considered for these positions, you must be an experienced and fully qualified IFA or Mortgage Adviser capable of producing in excess of £80,000 of fees/commissions and would benefit from a supportive environment with genuine career prospects.
You will benefit from :-
· Un-paralleled lead generation and marketing (only available for IFAs)
- 10,896 Leads generated in 2008
- 8,093 Appointments booked for advisers in 2008
- over 350 client seminars or surgeries held in 2008
· Guaranteed level of new appointments made for you
· Weekly commission payments (Including fund based trail)
· Innovative technology Systems / Intelligent Office
· Mature and supportive team environment
· Industry leading capital building and exit package
· Opportunities to grow your own Business / Practice
· Heavily discounted PI Cover
· Discounted rates for AIFA and AMI membership
· Incentive Awards
· Compliance Support
· One of the most efficient recruitment processes in the industry, ensuring minimal down time
· Transfer of existing trail commissions without undue fuss
Plus many, many other benefits associated with being part of a large Financial Group.
Our Client offers a unique opportunity to IFAs who meet their demanding selection criteria. You can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working from your own home – and the independence and significant tax advantages of retaining self-employed status. Yet still benefit from being part of a large, supportive and successful organisation
So, if you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to us today. Upon receipt, one of our specialist Financial Services recruitment consultants will contact you with further details, website address and information pack.
Moorejobs Ltd. are a specialist Financial Services recruitment company. Set up and run by experienced Financial Services personnel, so we understand this industry. We are working with some of the largest financial organisations in the UK and we are happy to receive applications from all FPC and CeMap/CF (or equivalent) qualified candidates. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Email us your CV today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you as soon as possible. Any salary quoted may be negotiable and/or reflect an OTE. Vacancies change almost daily. Whilst Moorejobs Ltd. tries to ensure its systems are up to date, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or availability of our client’s vacancies. Please enquire for full details.