We are proud to offer a wide range of fantastic job resources aimed to help you obtain good career information, find & apply for a new job, update your Resume or blast it out to thousands of Employers, Recruiters and Job Boards!
Please navigate our site by clicking the links. On this site you can Search for Jobs from 60,000+ Job Sites, Employer Sites and Recruiter sites, Add your CV to our database and some of the Main UK Job Boards, Update or get a brand new CV, Distribute your CV to top recruiters and employers etc! All jobs are updated Daily so please remeber to visit us often. If you have used our services and managed to get a new job as a direct result of our services, we would love to hear about it.
Most of our searvices are absolutely FREE so please help us by telling your friends and collegues about us & our services. Please use the 'add this' button below to add any of our pages to your 'favorites' or your preferred Social Networks & Bookmark services.
Avon Jobs - Bedfordshire Jobs - Berkshire Jobs - Birmingham Jobs - Buckinghamshire Jobs
Cambridgeshire Jobs - Cleveland Jobs - Clwyd jobs - Cheshire Jobs - Cornwall Jobs
Cumbria Jobs - Derbyshire Jobs - Devon Jobs - Dorset Jobs - Durham Jobs - East Sussex Jobs
Essex Jobs - Glamorgan Jobs - Gwent Jobs - Gwynedd Jobs - Hampshire Jobs
Herefordshire Jobs - Hertfordshire Jobs - Humberside Jobs - Isle of Wight Jobs - Kent Jobs
Lancashire Jobs - Leicestershire Jobs - Lincolnshire Jobs - Liverpool Jobs - London Jobs - Manchester Jobs
Middlesex Jobs - Newcastle Jobs - Northern Ireland Jobs - Northampton Jobs - Nottingham Jobs - Norfolk Jobs
Oxfordshire Jobs - Shropshire Jobs - Scotland Jobs - Somerset Jobs - Staffordshire Jobs - Suffolk Jobs
Surrey Jobs - Sussex Jobs - Warwickshire Jobs - Wiltshire Jobs - Yorkshire Jobs
CV upload or uploading your CV to any Job Board can be very time consuming, but most of us dont just upload our CV to just one Job Board but on average around 5! Imagine how much time we waste uploading our CV time after time, after time!
If you really want to get a job fast! then you need to get your CV infront of top Employers and Recruiters BEFORE they advertise their vacancies.
How? Upload your CV Automatically!
And just how do I do that? I hear you ask. Well, there are two basic ways. There is the FREE way and there is the Premium way.
FREE CV Upload - Try a service like FREE MY CV or iCV from Check4Jobs, both these services are 100% FREE and I would recommend that you try BOTH!
Premium CV Upload - As the name suggests, thee services are NOT FREE but they do offer fantastic 'value for money'. visit CV Submit Express, CV Trumpet and my personal favorite, CV Jet. for a small fee these services will automatically blast your CV out to many of the Top Employers and recruiters in the UK but you keep full control.
I suppose you have to ask yourself, am I serious about getting a new job? Can I afford to invest a little time and money in making sure my CV is uploaded to many, many sites and Recruiters?
If the answer is YES, then check out these services and Upload your CV today.
FMCG – Marketing/Advertising
Location - Peterborough
Job information for Marketing Controller position.
£55,000 - £65,000 plus Car, Bonus, Pension and Private Healthcare
Our Client, is a chilled, fresh, natural food manufacturer with a £160 million turnover. They make and sell fresh food and drinks in five categories – fresh soup, fresh drinks, fresh fruit, chilled ready meals and hot eating traditional desserts.
A vacancy has arisen for a Marketing Controller based at their site in Peterborough.
We are looking for a FMCG marketer who has experience of above the line TV advertising and proven abilities in growing exisiting brands and developing new brands.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To develop the objectives, strategies, policies and plans for the marketing of our Clients group brands to achieve the revenue and profit objectives approved by the board. Enhancing and increasing the value of the Group’s existing brands and the development of new brands.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION:
Report to the Marketing Director and working closely with the Sales controllers and Development controllers
Liases with all functions within the Company and key external customers.
Manage Brand management.
SCOPE OF JOB:
Strategic Marketing Planning 10%
Brand Positioning Management 50%
Development of Effective Communication and Promotional Programmes 30%
Team Leadership and People Development 10%
Generic Management Responsibilities
DIMENSIONS & LIMITS OF AUTHORITY:
Manage budget as agreed each year and effect changes as and when required by marketing director.
Authorise expenditure in accordance with the Commitments and Authorities schedule.
Responsible for agency relationships.
Recruitment and management of teams.
To have experience of using digital media to grow brands and have the ability to create a five year plan for our brands and be able to deliver on this.
We require the successful candidate to be educated to Degree level and have 8/10 years brand management and marketing experience. This is a full time position mainly based at Peterborough however travel is required to other sites across the business at least one day a week.
Apply for this Job
Retail – Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Location - Huddersfield
Do you want to work for an original retailer who focuses on offering a personal shopping experience that exceeds customer expectations?
Are you inspired by a product which is exclusively designed, made with beautiful, luxury fabrics with high quality finishing, unique prints in a myriad of colours?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result driven Concession Manager to join the Phase Eight team at this exciting time. If you pride yourself in delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining exceptional visual merchandising standard, are commercially minded with outstanding communication and organisational skills we would love to hear from you.
Service and Sales
• Provide a service to our customers that endeavours to meet their needs and exceeds their expectations.
• Manage and coach your team in selling techniques and product knowledge to ensure that customer’s needs are met within our outlet.
• Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers to experience our product in a relaxed and elegant environment.
• Develop, manage and implement promotions in order to drive sales and develop brand awareness.
• Present the product to our customer, utilising the visual merchandising guidance, in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• Respond to business trends and external factors to action changes needed to capitalise on opportunities to maximise sales.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product and utilise your allocation to maintain availability to customers.
• Ensure your staff are trained and competent with till, banking and cash handling procedures.
• Clearly communicate with your line manager.
• Monitoring and maintaining the health and safety of your team, colleagues, customers and contractors.
• Develop relationships with the relevant departments to ensure that the maintenance of the premises ensures a safe and aesthetically pleasing working and shopping environment.
• Adherence to the company’s Stock control procedures.
• Analyse business performance and identify action plans to develop the commercial success of the brand.
• Recruit, induct, retain and develop your staff to enhance the values of the brand and contribute to the success of the business.
• Motivate and drive your team to achieve sales and performance targets.
• Coordinate your staff to ensure effective service is available at all times whilst maintaining profitability.
Apply for this Job