Agency ref MPV001868
Retail – Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Location - Huddersfield
Do you want to work for an original retailer who focuses on offering a personal shopping experience that exceeds customer expectations?
Are you inspired by a product which is exclusively designed, made with beautiful, luxury fabrics with high quality finishing, unique prints in a myriad of colours?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result driven Concession Manager to join the Phase Eight team at this exciting time. If you pride yourself in delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining exceptional visual merchandising standard, are commercially minded with outstanding communication and organisational skills we would love to hear from you.
Service and Sales
• Provide a service to our customers that endeavours to meet their needs and exceeds their expectations.
• Manage and coach your team in selling techniques and product knowledge to ensure that customer’s needs are met within our outlet.
• Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers to experience our product in a relaxed and elegant environment.
• Develop, manage and implement promotions in order to drive sales and develop brand awareness.
• Present the product to our customer, utilising the visual merchandising guidance, in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• Respond to business trends and external factors to action changes needed to capitalise on opportunities to maximise sales.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product and utilise your allocation to maintain availability to customers.
• Ensure your staff are trained and competent with till, banking and cash handling procedures.
• Clearly communicate with your line manager.
• Monitoring and maintaining the health and safety of your team, colleagues, customers and contractors.
• Develop relationships with the relevant departments to ensure that the maintenance of the premises ensures a safe and aesthetically pleasing working and shopping environment.
• Adherence to the company’s Stock control procedures.
• Analyse business performance and identify action plans to develop the commercial success of the brand.
• Recruit, induct, retain and develop your staff to enhance the values of the brand and contribute to the success of the business.
• Motivate and drive your team to achieve sales and performance targets.
• Coordinate your staff to ensure effective service is available at all times whilst maintaining profitability.
Apply for this Job